16,000 delegates will be convening on the East End of London, UK – the birthplace of The Salvation Army – to celebrate the Army’s 150 years of service in 2015 and YOU COULD HELP MAKE THAT HAPPEN!
6 people will be selected to commit to a one-year term of service from July 15, 2014 to July 15, 2015
Salvation Army in Canada & Bermuda will forward 5 names from our territory for consideration. Accomodation, transportation to/from Salvation Army International Headquarters in London and a weekly stipend is provided.
- fluent in English
- currently participating in the life of a local corps
- willing to serve a 1 yr term in London, UK from July 15, 2014 to July 15, 2015
- uniform wearing Salvationist
Fill out and submit…
- Congress Volunteer Application (see downloadable pkg)
- Volunteer Service Worker Agreement (see downloadable pkg)
- Four letters of recommendation (Corps Officer / Local Officer / Divisional Officer / Territorial Headquarters Officer
Submit the above documentation to your local Divisional Youth Secretary by Monday, September 30, 2013.
If requested, the Territorial Youth Secretary is eligible to write the THQ Officer recommendation.
Selected volunteers will be notified by IHQ prior to January 1st, 2014.
Info/application Package hereTweet