We continue our interactions about the book ‘The Uprising: A Holy Revolution’ that wrestles around with the idea of holy living (or living like Jesus). It’s a book that Canadian delegates attending The Salvation Army World Youth Convention – Raised Up – in Sweden July 15-18, 2010 are reading pre-trip.
Not going? That doesn’t matter! While these posts are geared for the participants, the conversation is open to all of you.
This conversation is based around the topic of freedom. Here are some questions to drive conversation based upon our reading.
- What things struck a chord with you when you were reading? Why did it stand out? What did it make you think?
- When you think slavery, what comes to mind?
- What are you a slave of? Addicted to?
- What do you think being a slave of righteousness would look like?
- Do you want to be free?
- What would be different if you were free?
Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments below!Tweet