This week we continue on in conversation about the book ‘New Love’ that wrestles around with the idea of holy living (or living like Jesus). It’s a book that Canadian delegates attending The Salvation Army World Youth Convention – Raised Up – in Sweden July 15-18, 2010 are reading pre-trip.
Not going? That doesn’t matter! Read along with us online here and join in the conversation below.
This week’s conversation is based around the topic of visibility. Here are some questions to drive conversation based upon this week’s reading.
- What things struck a chord with you when you were reading? Why did it stand out? What did it make you think and feel?
- If you have a Salvation Army uniform and wear it, why do YOU do so?
- What are some other reasons why Salvationists you know wear the uniform?
- How else do you think your holiness (being like Jesus) should be visible?
- Imagine you are “The Fairy Godmother” and could design a new uniform in 2010 for The Salvation Army across the world to do what we do, what would it look like? Would there be one uniform or multiple?
Tear yourself away from your thoughts about Twilight Eclipse this week to leave your thoughts and comments below!Tweet