Yes, that’s Miley and a stripper pole…
If you weren’t tuned in, you might not know that cute little Hannah Montana – 16 year old Miley Cyrus – raised some eyebrows at this year’s Teen Choice Awards on Monday by using a stripper pole in her performance.
Dressed in a pair of skimpy shorts and flanked by some scantily-clad dancers she belted out her new single Party in the USA.
Miley’s a huge hit with her fans as proven by the six ‘awards’ (actually they were surf boards!) she took home. They voted, she won… that’s how it works.
What’s your vote? Here’s a couple questions this performance and awards show brings to mind…
- What do you think about Miley and her back up dancers dressing like they are?
- Why are the guys dressed differently than the girls?
- What’s her performance say about sexuality? girls? guys? teens? and is this a good or bad thing?
- What do you think God has to say about our sexuality? What does the bible have to say?
- Guys, what are you thinking when you view her video/performance?
- Girls, what are you thinking when you view her video/performance?
- What does this video say about stripping and the stripper pole? Is that ‘right’?
- What’s the message given by the lyrics of her song? What do you think about the lyrics?
- Should 16 year old’s be dressing and acting like this?
- Is Miley a good role model for young people?
- Are you a Miley fan?
Tell us what you think below! Also, what are your friends saying about it?
if video gets taken down, go to Youtube and search ‘Miley Teen Choice Awards’