Welcome to our on-line journey where you can wander the desert with Jesus!
Follow the link below for an illustrated, image driven journey with Jesus that depicts what it might have been like as he wandered the desert for forty days as recorded in the bible (check out Matthew 4:1-11). There’s no text, just an image to represent each day Jesus spent in the wilderness.
If you’re not really sure about this Jesus the God man guy, give the journey a shot anyhow. What have you got to lose? It could be a cool experience.
Tips to Maximize Your Journey:
- slow down (it’s not a race!).
- get comfy, quiet and remove distractions from around you (power off cell & ditch mp3 player)
- pay attention to your emotions & thoughts as you journey along.
- jot down/journal some of your emotions & thoughts as you go.
- share your feelings, thoughts & reflections with us on the last post after you’re done.
- go slow (did we mention this already?!).
When Ready… START JOURNEY HERE!
(*illustrated by Si Smith and discovered at http://www.maybe.org.uk/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=mb&item_id=40bySiSmith
Read about Jesus’ 40 day desert story in the bible – Matthew 4:1-11)